Cancellation prior to course commencement:
A refund may be obtained under the following conditions:
- Participant is to provide a written cancellation notice (“Cancellation Notice”) to Peninsula Health. Cancellation Notice to be sent to the following:
Drink Drug Drive Behaviour Change Program
Peninsula Health Community Health
PO BOX 52
- If Cancellation Notice is received by Peninsula Health more than 30 days prior to the program commencement a refund will be issued for the Approved Provider Fee (Peninsula Health fee). The Program Cost Recovery Fee payable to Vic Roads may be refundable as well.
- If Cancellation Notice is not received, or is received by Peninsula Health within 30 days of the program commencement, the Program Cost Recovery Fee payable to Vic Roads may be payable. A refund will only be given for the Approved Provider Fee (Peninsula Health fee) for medical reasons and where supporting documentation is provided (ie. medical certificate or statutory declaration) with the Cancellation Notice.
- A booking and admin fee will be deducted from allrefunds.
Failure to complete program:
A participant who does not attend or arrives late to a session will not be eligible to complete the course and will be required to re-enrol to a new course.
- The course fee is non-refundable for non-attendance and late arrivals, with the exception of medical reasons where:
- The participant, or someone on their behalf, notified us via phone or email prior to the commencementof the session and –
- supporting documentation (ie. medical certificate or statutory declaration) is provided to Peninsula Health within 14 days of the date the participant leaves the program.
- Upon receipt of supporting documentation the Approved Provider Fee (Peninsula Health fee) may be reimbursed, however the Program Cost Recovery Fee payable to Vic Roads will not.
- The refund amount will be calculated with a deduction for the part of the program already attended.
- A booking and admin fee will be deducted from all
- A participant may be eligible to be transferred to a new course, allowing there is an available spot at the time of registration closure (usually 4 days prior to course commencementdate).